Tuesday 9 December 2008

Absolutely cacking

This blog is so chronically unused that it almost just sealed itself up, like a celibate vagina. ok careme is so going to shoot me for that one! teehee. 

 

Our only fan (and by fan I mean passer-by who has once laid eyes on our blog) has probably sauntered off into the greater blogosphere by now (and i mean greater as in greater manchester, not as in superior level- you dont get much better than crazy kettles and gordon brown loving). Anyway, viewer, we're back, bright eyed and bushy-tailed. take note. and now I'm armed with 'noone cares what you had for lunch' a guide to blogging that careme gave me for my birthday. she should read it herself- we have an entire facebook thread dedicated precisely to careme's lunch.

 

Im going to kick of with some of my favourite quotes from the last 24hours:

 

Peter (the love of my life): These cracking tunes are going to be more house than Hugh Laurie!

 

Paper Towns (a book by John Green that is made of awesome):

           "Daddy's gonna put you on a sailboat across the River Styx."

           "Did yo ujust use Greek Mythology to trash talk?"

 

Careme: that's cracking:

Celeste: It cracks the cack out of me!

 

the last one's my favourite. obviously.

 

Bye bye cyberspace

x Celeste 

1 comment:

Keerthi.. :) said...

ow, well.. u r right.. I am just another passerby! :P