Sunday 27 April 2008

Meet Celeste x

Hello blogospherers!

Careme is off excercising right now, so it seemed the obvious thing to do to while away my lonely hours talking to no one in particular (slash noone- if you're reading this then congratulations, you're our first viewer!) . what a blast. no OK, im not being grumpy and I won't be grumpy, after all I will soon be doing some great cardiac arrest-inducing ballet with none other than careme herself.

I thought maybe you (the air, cyberspace, the massive vacuum that is our fan base) should know a little more about us, so i'll kick start it by telling you a little about me. I am one of those wildly confused teenagers (soon to be 16) that has no clue what they want to do or how, and although in my head i am the traumatised herione of the show that is my life, actually i appear very normal and to be honest, rather boring in the flesh. I suppose it is in the more despairing, stuff-you-only-get-in-novels moments that i am most interesting; perhaps that is because i make them up... I regularly fall in and out of love with the approximately 4 boys that have entered my sphere of existance (i go to an all girls school) however as all this angsting goes on within my head i have never actually told any of them how i felt.

On a more positive note I enjoy general hilarity- the year 7s make me laugh, as does youtube (henryevilx if youre out there we LOVE you) and careme (although her head will swell when she reads this) I love dancing, I love acting, and I love floundering around in cyber space.

Well, now you have formed a most probably wildly romantic and hilarious image of me you must stick around for careme's- dont leave us! we need you viewer number one! (incidentally, if you are viewer number one, please leave a comment- it'd be great to know you're out there somewhere...)

x Celeste

1 comment:

kitty said...

gr8! i am viewer no. 1...
*groan*


by the way, yew guys r gud.. really.. :)