Friday 13 June 2008

Googlewhack me crazy

Ok, so hopefully y'all know what a googlewhak is.
Its a:
"a Google search query consisting of two words, that returns a single result. "
Ah. Didn't realise it was that myself. That kind of ruins my story. Pisso wikipedia.

What I was going to say is that we have a word in this blog (yes! right here!) that is not found anywhere else on the entire World Wide Web. It's Careme's new-age insult: KNOBTARTARE (an update on dickmilk if you care to scroll down). Why no one, whilst wiling away the hours sitting at their blogs, hasn't come up with this before, I do not know.
But that's my point. This is a true single googlewhack and it's even more rare than the double-word ones. We have at last found our niche in cyberspace. We are unique. We are unique like alan sugar. This is google-whacking-fantastic.

5 comments:

x Celeste and Careme said...

well, google-whack-me-crazy! x Celeste

x Celeste and Careme said...

oooh actually i'm afraid the wikipedia google whack is more rare, because the individual words are more likely than long combo-words to come up on the same page. but it is pretty cool that when searching 'knobtartare' we are the only ones! unfortunately 'knob tartare' has 3,240 hits. pissbits. (i thought id done another one then but apparently 27 people have already written about that) x xx Celeste

x Celeste and Careme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
x Celeste and Careme said...

IVE COME UP WITH A TRUE GOOGLE WHACK!!! BUT IF I WRITE IT HERE THEN IT WILL NO LONGER BE A TRUE GOOGLE WHACK. ok, the first word is this: http://www.queenspress.com/archives/restaurants/sagarsweets.htm 8 paragraphs down, and then... http://www.northernbrewer.com/pics/fullsize/cork-first-quality.jpg oh my goodness. i have truly made my original mark on cyber space! x x x x x x x Celeste

x Celeste and Careme said...

yeah... but no one has put "knob tartare" together before. until now. history has been made