Friday 16 May 2008

Ass licking

You pervert! I meant it metaphorically.

Well the pressure is mounting as our viewing figures have finally peaked at one (thankyou Josiebabes, i cant express enough of my love for you) and i figured it was time we posted something wildly hilarious. ok, ok, i hear you scream "we want to hear the atom joke!" well you're wrong, because chemistry lesson puns just aren't funny!

No, i can't do this any more, im lying- this joke is seriously life enriching (and educational)
Well two atoms are bouncing down the road (it is irrelivant which ones, pick your favourite if you must. i reckon it feels more copper and zinc than iron and calcium though.) and one (i would hazard a guess at copper) says "Oh no! i think i left an electron in the bar" (please ignore the fact that copper would actually be happy to lose an electron- he loves to bond metalically) and the other one (zinc persay) says "are you sure?" and copper replies (with thumbs up if you must, because it really does make him seem more endearing and approacheable) "I'm POSITIVE!" ahhhahaa. did yo ulike that i put the key pun word in capitals to help yo uget the joke? pah, and careme says i'm patronising!

Anyway in response to my title (although obvioulsy it was just a twisted ploy to make you read my post) i have been littering cyberspace with links to our blog in an attepmt to lick some asses into viewing our profile. if you were a recipient, feel proud! To quote Bailey from sisterhood of the travelling pants "They brought me to you!"

x Celeste

p.s. i know that as i live in england and say b-ar-th and l-ar-gh i am not actually officially authorised to say 'ass' but should instead say arse (its so much much more colin firth dah-ling). you are permitted to hate me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love your englishness. I sound english too, Im not even a true scot! Oh the shame. And i can't tell you how much I Laughed my abdomin off at your video of apprentice guy. w-o-w and for zee reply to your comment on my blog.. its on my blog as my brain wasn't fully functioning and I didn't think to put a comment on ur blog (I almost just wrote bog until I realised I missed the l)

Sam said...

haha that was midly funny. =D
my chemistry teacher told us a similar joke in the beginning of the year, but i can't seem to remember it now...