Saturday 17 May 2008

Good-bye Celeste

Well this is fun. I'm all by myself because Celeste fancies herself as a some psycho-nerd. Which means I can say anything I want about her.

Firstly I'm going to say that she is lovely. Truly lovely girl..... I don't know whether she's one of those people who are truly good inside, like Gordon Ramsey and our baking French teacher, but she's good enough for me. We are similar in lots of ways, although I don't generally go around calling people knobtartare (look at her previous posts) or labiaface. Yeah. That one stung.

She's also an AMAZING dancer. She dances like no-one's looking. Unfortunately, usually I am looking and normally get knocked out by some flailing arm. She has the moves, as do her family, who are all of the dancy-ginger type.

We actually have the same name in real life. I'm getting confused about which one is which... am I Celeste? or Careme? A self-made identity crisis.

But just always remember, value every friend you will ever have in life - whether they're the always-be-there-for-you-even-when-you're-old-and-gay type of friends or the make-you-toast-and-tea friends or just the insult-you-for-fun type of friends. Be nice to them.

So you just got told by the probably the worst friend ever - I don't even know when Celeste's birthday is and I've been too scared to tell her until now. Quite scared about Tuesday in fact.

Love Careme x

No comments: