Saturday 17 May 2008

The Cyberdevil

I feel suddenly (irrationally some might say) extremely angry. very very furious. and it may be because i just discovered that Raef has a girlfriend, it may be something to do with the heap of corruption that is Tyra Banks, or it may be as i said at the beginning just an irrational moodswing that Careme and I suffer from a lot. I just swore at Careme for god's sake. It's because im online. yesterday i had over an hour of telephone conversation with her, and vowed not to go online again until tuesday, because it has made me wildly depressive and has fuelled my brownie fetish. and ive been bad. very very very bad. and now 10 hours later i am in my dressing gown, here, tapping away. i feel like i've joined some hideous cyberdevil who wont let me leave the computer. well im going. and i wont be back.

(until tuesday)

x Celeste

No comments: