Thursday 15 May 2008

Bankrupt and obese: study leave so far

Good one Careme!

Now while my little friend here can only be described as vraiment travailleuse i prefer to spend my 'study' leave eating and buying lovely things for careme (as yesterday morning illustrated). However I have also had a little time (can you believe!) to watch a trillion million mega-giga-trons of online video footage, and i thought it was time to draw attention to the new love of my life. yes fellow blogoshpherers i do refer to none other than Raef of the apprentice. Now as i am the last word in computer savvy i will shortly post straight from youtube to our blog (aho yes) the occasion when he dressed up as a bear. you could laugh, you may cry, and you most certainly will fall in love: but i warn you, he is mine.

Raef: If you are out there in cyberspace, this is an official proposal: will you marry me?

x Celeste

No comments: